The following class-based short courses are offered in-house by Cranefield College:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Project Management: Perspective, Planning and Implementation (Module Alpha)
- Transformational Leadership
- Balanced-Scorecard-based Strategy Implementation
- Programme Management Perspective
- Transformation and Change Management
The course content for Project Management: Perspective, Planning and Implementation (Module Alpha) is reflected in the Cranefield Prospectus (PDF).
For details about the course content of the any of the class-based short courses, please contact the administration. Cranefield College will customise the content of any short course to satisfy your organisation's needs.
See further In-house Programmes.