A Degree or Diploma coupled with relevant experience. However, applicants who do not yet hold a tertiary qualification may in some cases be considered for entry onto the Advanced Diploma programme on the basis of recognition of prior learning (RPL). For the purpose of RPL assessment, all relevant information and documentation, including a detailed curriculum vitae (particularly describing the applicant’s substantial work experience) must be submitted to the Registrar (Academic). This is designed to provide opportunities to those who meet the following criteria:
- Have completed at least the National Senior Certificate (or international equivalent).
- Have been employed or active in the community for at least eight years since leaving secondary school.
- Have gained substantial management experience in the workplace, holding a position of authority and responsibility.
- Have successfully completed the foundational module Mα (Project Management: Perspective, Planning and Implementation) or PM Short Course (Project Management: Perspective, Planning and Implementation) at Cranefield College.
- Have completed other courses related to the required competencies at credible institutions.
Applicants must generally comply with at least 1) to 5) above, but evidence related to 5) will also contribute significantly to RPL. Where an applicant has been identified by his or her employer as having leadership potential resulting from Human Resources career-path tracking, it is sufficient for him or her to comply only with 1), 2) and 4) above. In evaluating students for RPL purposes, current competencies in the field of Project Management that have been acquired by experiential learning through related studies and/or experience will be closely assessed.
Submission of Documents:
- Submit certified copies of your highest qualifications.
- Submit a curriculum vitae, which must reflect all your qualifications and the latest grades received.
- The Admissions Committee may, however, require you to provide certified copies relating to all courses/programmes attended at any other institution, prior to approving admission to the learning programme involved.
EVERY APPLICATION WILL BE ASSESSED ON ITS OWN MERITS!